What does a Maintenance Visit Consist Of?
A maintenance visit involves a thorough inspection of your system including the mechanical equipment and the system controls. Your qualified technician will perform the following:
▪ Inspection of all parts, noting those that may need to be replaced and/or repaired
▪ Lubricate moving parts
▪ Clean blower motors and parts
▪ Clean condenser and evaporator coils in an air conditioner or heat pump
▪ Test refrigerant levels in an air conditioner or heat pump
▪ Inspect and clean heat exchangers
▪ Inspect and test pilot and igniters
▪ Test electronic components and system controls
▪ Evaluate the airflow
▪ Tighten loose fittings and connections
▪ Test for Carbon Monoxide
▪ Check for gas leaks
Benefits of a Maintenance Plan:
When choosing to have a maintenance plan, you can be assured of timely service prior to seasonal changes that require the use of your heating and cooling equipment. By performing routine maintenance you can prevent unexpected issues during the early days of operation. Maintenance plans also provide our customers with access to priority service and other related benefits. We provide two levels of maintenance plans to address the budget needs of our customers.
Rozga’s Comfort Plus Plans provide you with Peace of Mind:
The HVAC system in your home is one of the largest investments within your home. In order to protect that investment and make the equipment last as long as possible, having an HVAC maintenance agreement is a necessity. Our plans give you priority service and great discounts on future repairs and replacements. Having a maintenance plan in place will also help to lower your utility bills, extend the life of your equipment, reduce or eliminate the need for costly repairs and increase the performance of your heating and cooling systems. You will gain peace of mind knowing that you have a reliable and trusted company you can call whenever you have any problems.